- Eight slices of white bread°
- Eight thin slices of bologna (no garlic now) – I choose thin slices but you can combine them with four thicker slices°
- Four spiced grape jelly
- ° 2 cups regular-flavored potato chips° 1 tablespoon butter + 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Placing a saucepan on medium heat.If you have a bakeware, it will be taller because it has more space.Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a saucepan.
- When the butter has melted, place 2 thin slices (one thick slice) of the bologna (but many may be healthy without the crowding) inside the skillet.
- Before adding the cooked sausage to the pan, reduce the groove from the threshold to the center of the slide.Fry from the side for three to five minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.Turn the meat sauce over and cook for another 3 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- When grilling the cooked sausage (after turning it over), place the bread on 1 TB of pasta, gently separating each slice on one side. So in case you’re frying the simplest two portions of bologna, the simpler two slices of bread.Put a piece of gelatin on top and a small handful of French fries on top.
- Take the fried Italian sausage out of the pan and place it on top of the French fries.Put another handful of waffles on top, then take another slice of bread and place gelatin on the waffles.Nudge the sandwich (some potatoes will go bad, but that’s okay).
- Take the melted butter and lightly grease the top of the sandwich.Carefully turn the sandwich over and place it in a pan with the oil side down.Bake for four to five minutes on each side, or until golden brown.If you do not plan to use the baking tray, repeat these steps for each sandwich.
- Enjoy !